Monday, December 7, 2009

Its Pre-Fall 2010 Time...Zac Posen

Zac Posen

This collection for me was filled with a lot of ups and downs...with its swanned inspiration prints, plaids and weird colour tones (*but i guess its fall). Yes, they had wonderful dresses but then they had some that left me without any interest to look much further. I usually like Zac Posen but I wasn't that moved by this collection. I do like the fit and construction of everything though!












Hey, maybe its just me on this one...but i do like Zac Posen:)!
Tell me what you think...
You can see the rest of this collection at -Vogue's Style - Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2010

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this collection. especially the three gowns. And the polka dot and checkered top with plaid pants? INSANE!!!! Who would've thought that could work

    ReplyDelete