Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Future of The Blog...

Hey my avid and very supportive readers, I know it has been way too long since you have read a word typed by my very capable but frustrated fingers, reason being is I have been completely enthralled in thought about how to progress with my blog, since around all I see is another blog taking off and being noted...and my blog isn't really progressing how I feel it should.

No...this is not me giving up on the blog because it has become a part of me that I really can't let go and definitely can't stop, it must live on as long as a blog is relevant to you my very important readers ...it is just I want to bring you unique and interesting material, all which recently I haven't been able to truly access or comprehend where to begin to put it together...but then it struck me...summer in Toronto is very near, which means amazing photography, clothing and friends so i was no longer pained with those negative thoughts.

So this post is just one of those thank you posts for being so supportive and patient but this summer with my new wardrobe upgrade and style evolution, also my new friends, some who are talented photographers, it should be an epic summer, so lets say it together...the future of the blog is definitely a good one!

1 comment: