Monday, March 1, 2010

Milan Fashion Week 2010 Womenswear

Okay...wednesday is the final day of Milan Fashion Week...and its onto Paris, well I think I have about three more collections that I will review but here are some popular names who were nice but just didn't do throw me into a fashion frenzy and prompt me to review them! Anyway...all great collections in their own way...so now i'll just show you about five of my favorite looks from each so you can get the idea of the collections.

Prada: It was cute(*lol)! cute shoes too...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Gianfranco Ferre: I actually kinda like this quite alot...Love how everything looks like a second layer of skin...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Blumarine: Animalistic with many good moments, just I've seen alot of them before or at least it seemed that way. Photobucket

Jil Sander:
Photobucket

Emporio Armani:
Photobucket

Giorgio Armani:
Photobucket

Emilio Pucci:
Photobucket

Bottega Veneta:
Photobucket

Marni:
Photobucket

N(*degree)21:
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. There are some labels that never fail me... Pucci .. Bottega ... Marni .... Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup they are brilliant...just this season...I think Bottega strayed away from some of its key elements but were still good...I loved Marni...and Pucci...but not as much as the ones I chose to review but they are in this section because I find them...as you said...Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete