Monday, March 8, 2010

My apologies...For Paris Fashion Week

Sigh, where do I begin? Paris Fashion Week has come and gone with not one review by myself...I'm actually disappointed that I couldn't have shared my thoughts with you about it but I am quite frankly so busy right now that my blog has suffered this last week. I apologise profusely but its all for better times ahead, I'm am preparing for my trip to Toronto to sort out living arrangements for this Fall 2010 when I start school there, its quite a big step since I'll be doing it all alone...but we gotta do what we have to, for progression. At least, the blog will be taken on a whole other journey within this short trip of about four weeks and I hope you do stay with me and experience life from a small island to a big city, it'll be like a taste of whats to come when I actually move there! So let the journey begin...


Also...I will be showing you some of my favorites from Paris but again without a review because of the time i am granted with at the moment...and some that I didn't get around to from Milan as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment