Thursday, June 17, 2010

Resort 2011 - ADAM

Wow...is how I will open this review of ADAM's Resort 2011 collection...not wow because of the genius behind it, or is it, really genius that I've yet to realise? I am not one to be bashful of a designer's work because I believe everyone has a point of view but when you reach a certain plateau in your career, lets just say I expect more than what I can walk into H&M, Zara or Topshop, see and purchase for way less!

Alright, let me just be an unbiased critic and say, the colours are amazing, some of the pieces are closet worthy like the leather shorts, the vest sheer silk and cotton dress and the printed dress that falls to the ground, all nice but still yet so simple, I wouldn't like to think this collection was just about producing to make money, instead of being a result of any inspiration, but maybe that was the inspiration, nothing but necessity, maybe it was for a surfer girl judging by the hair; I don't know! This is all i will say about the collection, since it is basically nice basics, oh and nice sandals too.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment