Saturday, June 19, 2010

Resort 2011 - Celine

I know my usual way of starting reviews is to, jump with joy, rant about my obsessions or just praise to the almighty that these designers are allowed to do what they do oh so well, but this time, its different, I'm speechless. Celine has honestly captured everything that is the essence of resort wear, the simple flow that the pieces allowed with the movement of the models, the choice of materials used, even the array of looks from pant suits, coats, sun dresses, party dresses, even a gown & a jumper to shorts, bags(in particular, an amazing fluorescent yellow clutch and shoes, it was all there.

Celine, has been forever rising in terms of their collections but its like their only aim now is to top themselves each season, and I know my words may not stand for much in the fashion world right now but I think they conquer and defeat with ease everything they have done in the past, each and every time. There is one particular look in this whole collection that jumped out at me and said "whatagwan rasta" but in the most chic way that could possibly be said; the way in which those three colours were made to look so effortlessly high fashion was something I not only waited to see happen for years but was completely proud to see finally stand clear from all the others.

To say much more about a collection that has left me so speechless with joy, would be robbing you of your time and just encouraging me to ramble, so without further ado, I give you the collection that made me doubt my skill of words but blessed my eyes with the joy of sight!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment