Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Bradaylor Project

Okay, for all who didn't know, I was obsessed with the Rachel Zoe Project and my obsession was behind mainly her, yes...but still also three very important people to that show...Brad Goreski, Taylor and Joey Maalouf. Well, I was lucky to stumble on a shoot of Brad and Taylor, that they did together after all of the drama of Taylor leaving the Zoe camp.

The idea of the shoot was for them to style themselves being the superstar stylists they are and then style each other, which was the part I was looking forward to the most, because we all know they really couldn't get along that well!

Anyway, it looked like alot of fun and my favorite shot was the one of the two of them together!



The first set is when they styled each other...and the second set is them styling themselves.


Hair and Make-up: Joey Maalouf
Stylist's Assistant: Jordan Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment