Sunday, February 14, 2010

NYC FW 2010 Womenswear - Jeremy Laing

Finally, its all starting to come together, the collections are now evolving into what I've envisioned this season would be, innovation and uniqueness. Well, I can definitely say that Jeremy Laing had both and they were excellently showcased, with impeccable fabric choices like the faux-fur and some of the best I have ever seen at that, the leathers - Crocodile included also wonderful, great prints, nice colours, strong yet feminine silhouettes, this is one collection I found little to no fault in. It was a great step in the right direction for my continued perusal, Congrats Mr.Laing! This collection had me smiling ear to ear...it put me in that happy spot where great design, functionality and practicality takes me. It was like nomadic warrior chic meets the space age...definitely my favorite thus far for the season.


The Details: Although an already outstanding collection, the detailing sure did make it exceptional, with the unique studded collar, the studded sleeve work and also that studded dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment