Sunday, February 7, 2010

Friendship & Fashion

An image from The Sartorialist, Scott Schuman, really inspired me to write about two things I hold really dear to my heart and my daily progress, those two things are fashion & friends. Each equally important, since I love fashion and I love my friends(close family falls in this category as well, because my mom is one of my bestfriends), and with just one alone, my life wouldn't be my life. I am compelled by the beauty of fashion and the beauty of my friends, with their inspiring words, their physical traits, their amazing personalities and just their down right honesty.

See, you may be saying where is he going with all this friends and fashion or fashion and friends talk but both are extremely similar, chilling with friends at an amazing private house lime or getting a new pair of shoes by Mr.Hare, both warm my heart in ways unimaginable, both add so much value to life and to me, as a person. I believe that the friends you surround yourself with speaks volumes of your character and that goes the same for the clothing you wear or the shoes you decide to embrace the soles of your feet with. Friends who have ambition and strive for only the best in life will keep you, striving for that as well, make you improve and learn everything that you possibly can, just as aspiring to someday wearing well made clothing, tailored to fit and of the finest fabrics, makes you a person who will work hard and not just sit back, accepting what is in front of you, but ceasing what you want!

Fashion and friendship, are two things I can't live without and neither do I plan to...so let me just say, to all my friends, a lot of strong love and positivity for our years ahead! Now, to fashion, our journey has now begun and I promise you will be seeing much more of me!

Here is the picture that struck a serious nerve in me today...it definitely shows the power of it all!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment