Thursday, February 11, 2010

NYC F/W 2010 Womenswear - BCBG Max Azria

Alright, this is the beginning of a long grueling but yet, refreshing journey through some of fashion's best designers and what I love about Fall/Winter is the creativity it takes to draw one's attention to the clothing that will be worn through the future drab months.

So first up is, BCBG Max Azria, and in my honest opinion, it looks as if I have seen it before but with that said, I loved the silhouettes, the way everything flowed, the colour blocking was cool as well. The most amazing thing is this collection was definitely the abundant use of the sheer, it was sexy, feminine yet looked tough and very fitting of the autumn season.

Some looks were sloppy but then some were amazingly sexy...sorta reminded me of the NYC blizzard that is currently going on, a tough moment to grasp sometimes although its a vivid display of nature's beauty, so easier said, bittersweet!

Here are some of the looks I liked:



Then some that left me a bit...(*insert word), plus...Versace's Spring/Summer Collection did the half pleated skirt so much better:



Images from Vogue UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment