Sunday, February 14, 2010

NYC FW 2010 Womenswear - Jason Wu

Silhouettes was the name of the game and the shame at Jason Wu, this fall/winter 2010 season, it started square and boxy, then became flattering and fitted, then blew up in my face with an enlarged sleeve here, a fat waist there! The pieces in the collection that weren't hit with the discerning explosion of bubble-esque were actually quite good, I liked the colours that were offered, that hint of shine in some of the fabrics was very nice as well but the majority of unflattering and unshapely pieces would leave one's thought of where was he going with this one? Oh well, I didn't think it was as bad as some of the others who reviewed it...and trust me, It was definitely slammed and very hard at that! Good luck next time Mr.Wu, with so many ups and downs, its just okay overall!

Here are the looks I did like:



Now for looks I didn't like:



The Details: Oh...this is where his star shined ever so brightly, his accessories were incredible, the booties, the heels, the butterfly & leaf chain...just amazing...



Now...I've picked my favorites from the front row...Kerry Washington, Teresa Palmer, Oliva Chantecaille were among my picks...all look amazing!

I still really like Jason Wu...

No comments:

Post a Comment