Monday, January 18, 2010

Menswear FW 2010 - Gianfranco Ferre

Patterns, Furs, Straps, Grey, White and Blacks...was G.Ferre's Fall/Winter 2010! I honestly can say, at inception, this collection wasn't doing it for me...because its relatively *hmmmm can i say different* but i am sure that would work for alot of people. It was becoming quite much until the black and white looks hit me, made me think and smiled with enthusiasm! I started to fall in love, especially with the knee length of some of the coats included with the length of the fur gave an interesting touch at times and then at another instance the fur seemed like too much,but all and all it added the visual i wasn't getting with the colour. I thought it was a decent collection, just not my style; but I will still don myself with those neo-esque matrix trench coats, anyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment