Saturday, January 16, 2010

On to the next one...

Alright...i am just letting you guys know...that around the corner is alot of runway reviews on the well awaited menswear shows as you would have assumed if you read the blog over the last couple days, i am so happy that they have finally come around for Fall/Winter 2010...yeah i know, not that we have snow or cold weather here in the Caribbean but the clothing is so much more interesting, with the details, the layers, the sometimes surprising use of colour in the months that are usually so dark! I look forward to writing about all of them but i thought, why not start off the trek through menswear with a well dressed gentleman in one of my favorite colours...and one of this season's favorite colours!



I watched the Burberry show live...and the Dolce & Gabbana show live today, it felt as if I were there, the thought of seeing the collections the same time as the big editors, stars and socialites was so special for me even though i was on the other side of a computer screen miles away. Someday in the not so distant future, i hope to be blogging about my days at fashion weeks, from my hotel room after the shows...wow...that day will be the most incredible day of my life...and it will come because i will fight for it to happen and you my avid readers and supporters will get every lovely detail! Well to the future we go and i hope your 2010 is going as joyful as mine, i know alot may not have changed for me but the happy spirits that i am in lately only mean bigger, better and more fashionable things!

No comments:

Post a Comment