Friday, January 15, 2010

Please Help Haiti...

Please Donate...I know you have heard of the earthquake that hit Haiti...and we must do everything we possibly can from where ever we are...because I, myself know...that i would want someone to lend a helping hand to me, if i were ever or am ever in the position those people are in...with no clean water, electricity or just the emotional pain of not knowing if your friends and family are okay. Please help...donate...even if its a dollar or clothing or canned foods...i have donated already on www.care.org (This is a HELP organisation that has been working in Haiti for a long time...yes even before this tragic situation) and also through my mom's workplace...where they have a branch in Haiti as well so get to it! They need you! My prayers go out to all those in Haiti...much love from your Caribbean Neighbours Barbados!




No comments:

Post a Comment