Sunday, January 24, 2010

Street Style at the Milan Shows & Paris Shows...2010

So Amazing...this is just relaxed chic!
See that amazing soccer ball detailed Louis Vuitton Bag!
Sigh, I Love Italian Fashion...no one does colour better or no one mixes patterns better! Oh so much to learn, oh so little time!This is the best...shows people how cool dreads could be! I'll be the black version of this guy...amazing dreads, amazing style!The haircuts, The shades...oh the confidence!I Love when age doesn't define experimental style!Fly Mofo...Collar,Elbow,Glove Details...top-notch!Bearded and blue...so good!The hair, Shades, Gloves, Scarf...Just Classic!My Fave OverTheTop Celebs...In OverTheTop Furs!What a jacket...and colour!No...Really, What a jacket!!Need I say colour!Fashion transcends age!But...Youth hits the individuality drum harder! Hair!!


Source: Tom Tom of Jak & Jil Blog for GQ!

Tom Tom is sooooo cool...honestly to me the new sartorialist. I still think that Scott Schuman is the king!

No comments:

Post a Comment