Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Menswear FW 2010 - Versace

...Versace definitely gave it to us with this collection, through channeling the inner futuristic biker, rocker, rebel that we all have or at least wish we had sometimes for their innate fearlessness. The tailoring and detailing in this collection was on a whole other level than I had seen, the sunglasses had a space age vibe, along with how sleek and slim everything was, the leather was impeccable and looked as if it were a second skin, then they had the illuminated illusion graphic shirts that took my focus to an intense place, where i couldn't take my eyes off of the runway. The colours were edgy with everything else, but one of my favorite parts of the collection were those knee-high boots...a must see and a must own...Versace, is slowly becoming one of my favorite designers with such innovation and youthful energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment