Monday, January 25, 2010

Menswear FW 2010 - Paris The Finale Set

Paris...Pariee...this is the last part of my paris reviews, hasn't it been an interesting ride, or is that too subdued of an adjective. We have had many highs and many "I don't knows", many great looks and many fascinating shows...I could be a poet huh?? Realistically...Paris Fashion Week has definitely expanded my expressive writing abilities to a level that I have never thought possible, and I'm sure you can agree with me, after some of the indescribable pieces, after almost losing my mojo, I can happily say Paris has never once left me without something to say.


Therefore, I'm going to do this differently, no written reviews for this one! Its all about the visual and then one key word to describe it all!

Agnes B...is where my start to the end begins: Fun!



Paul Smith: Eclectic!



Raf Simons: Inventive!


Rick Owens: Alien!



Leave your comments let me know...what your one word description for each would be!

Ohh...and let me say...props to Agnes B. for having dreads on the runway...see how fly they are...sh*t!

No comments:

Post a Comment